Friday, May 14, 2010

Armed Forces Day is Tomorrow

which means I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!

Right now I feel like a kid on Christmas and I can hardly believe that this day has finally come.
Where I live at we do something called a "bridal dance". Your guests pay a dollar (or however much they want), get a shot, and dance with the bride or groom for a few seconds. We are going to donate all of that money to Soldier's Angels which I'm looking forward to! One of the groomsmen is a Wounded Warrior (hence our fund-raising for this in November) and also benefited greatly from Soldiers Angels so we would like to give back!

We are leaving for our honeymoon early Sunday morning but I'll be sure to post a few pictures and how much we raised when we return!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

<3 11W

No comments:

Post a Comment