Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Its Been Awhile- A Long While

Its been brought to my attention that Ive fallen off the blogosphere and I apologize! Life has been CRAZY for the last few months. Here is a recap:
bought a house
moved into house
car got totaled while parked in front of house
bought new car
work
wedding stuff
running a bit

but most importantly I will get back to carepackaging!

My soldier's angel has returned home and after the wedding i will sign up for a new one.

In other news Dan has made it on the PA National Guard Marathon team and will be competing for a spot on the All Guard Team 13 days before our wedding! I am very excited to see how this turns out!

Well I'm out for now and Easter is coming up... lets see what I can think of to spice up last year's package

<3 11W

2 comments:

  1. welcome back! your words have been missed...but after reading this post, it is totally understood!
    Have any fun photos of the past couple months???
    Good to read you!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive been keeping up with you AM! Thanks for the welcome back. I will post some pictures shortly!

    ReplyDelete