Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sweets for my Sweetie

Valentine's Day

I am sending this one along for Valentine's Day but it is perfect for any soldier with a sweet tooth.

I went to Big Lots and they have a bunch of stuff and its cheap!

  • Stuffed animal or pillow proclaiming love lol
  • V-Day card
  • candy hearts
  • M&Ms
  • heart shaped cakes from Little Debbie
  • heart shaped cookies
  • gummi bears
  • skittles
  • pudding
  • gum
  • Box of silly valentines for your soldier to give out to his buddies
  • I got a cheap picture frame that says i love you and put a picture of us in it. I wrapped it up in plastic bags to give it some cushion-hope it doesn't break!
  • Any other sweet treats your soldier likes!


Also you can personalize your own M&Ms here: http://www.mymms.com/
They are kind of expensive but it looks fun and I'm sure your thought will be appreciated.

<3 11W

No comments:

Post a Comment