Monday, January 19, 2009

Box O Boobies

Warning-if you are easily offended the following post might offend you

Everyone knows their guys misses them and especially certain parts of them haha. I have a sense of humor so I thought it would be funny to send him a box of boobies.

Go to your local adult store or research one online (Spencers has some funny stuff) and get all the ridiculous items you can, I'm sure your soldier will get a kick out of it!

  • inflatable wife
  • gummi boobs
  • pepermint titties
  • boobie ballons
  • titty air freshener
  • "titsbee" frisbee
  • boob shaped stress balls
  • vagina and boob shaped lollipops
  • boob pillows
  • boob or vagina shaped cookies
  • some places had candy molds or cake pans or cookie cutters so you can make your own
Hope you and your soldier get some laughs out of this one!

<3 11W

3 comments:

  1. oh my god this is HILARIOUS. I think I need to get on this one stat. My hubby's birthday is on the 24th and what a better present than a box o' boobies!? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one HAHA! It finally worked so I can see the page now :)

    ReplyDelete