Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Where to Go from Here?

Well my soldier will be coming home soon (yay!!!) so I will not have as much care package inspiration. So I have been thinking a lot lately about where to go from here?

I would really like to devote more time to military charities so I decided I would start to blog about that once I started that. i will still haev ideas for packages to post every once and a while and I will also post about general military topics too.

Look out for the new topics!

First I would like to start out with an article from RangerUp.com. Its an article about why once of its writers decided to join the military and I think its pretty neat.

http://rhinoden.rangerup.com/kellys-finding-hunter/

If you or your soldier has their story about why they decided to join please comment!

<3 11W

2 comments:

  1. Im so thankful care package season yes I called it season lol is over for me. Charities is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubt any and all of your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete