Saturday, May 23, 2009

Boys and Their Toys

This one is a little morale booster. Every guy has a little kid in them so I decided to send some toys to my soldier to play with. I got two of most things so that he could have a partner in crime.

Your soldier may or may not get in trouble for having playtime haha.


To get this stuff I just went down the kid's aisles at Target:

  • Squirt Guns
  • Nerf Dart Guns
  • Extra darts- I'm sure they will get lost easily
  • Water balloon Kit
  • Light Sabers (the retract into the handle so they are only as big as the handle)
  • Card Games
  • Over the door basketball hoop
  • GI Joes
  • Slingshot Flying Monkey or Slingshot Flying Cow

<3 11W



Author's Note: I just wanted to make sure that people did not think I thought every thing was all fun and games. I realize most soldiers are very busy and I think that sending these fun packages would help make them smile and amuse them in the downtime they may have.

3 comments:

  1. I, too send fun stuff to soldiers. Have you seen 'slime'? Of course, I send lots of visine, body wipes, toothpaste, gold bond, etc... The box I'm packing up now has a Frisbee and boomer-rang (along with the neccesities)....if nothing else, they will pass these toys along to the children.
    Great post!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete